Terms and Conditions
Welcome to BazzBuy.
The following terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Bazzbuy’s website.
By accessing this website (www.bazzbuy.com), you agree to accept the following Terms and Conditions in full. Please refrain from accessing this website if you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated on this page. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice. Any such revisions will be effective immediately. Your continued access and use of the website after a revision will be deemed as your acceptance of any modified Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Bazzbuy.com website.
Disambiguation/definition of key words and phrases
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements:
“The Website”, “The Site”, “site” and “website” refers to the BazzBuy.com website. “The Company”, “The Management”, “The Site’s Management”, “We”, “Our”, “Ourselves” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Client”, “Customer”, “The Buyer”, “The Purchaser”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing/using this website and accepting the Company's terms and conditions. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of provision of the Company's stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Israel. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product. The Company is not liable for any dissatisfaction that may occur as a result. With that said, it is also understood that The Company will attempt to do its best to present the customers with images that are as accurate as possible. there may be differences between the images displayed on the site and the actual items sold in terms of color, print, fabric appearance, and more.
- The Company is not obligated to keep all the items/models which images appear on the site in stock.
- The Site’s Management may update the prices of the products and the shipping rates on The Site from time to time without prior notice.
- For any questions or inquiries, please contact the company's customer service center via e-mail at Info@Bazzbuy.com.
Shipments and orders
- Day of order placement - is the day the payment was approved (accepted by the credit card company/PayPal).
- Business Days are Sunday through Thursday. Not including Fridays, Saturdays, holiday nights and Chol HaMoed.
- Order Processing Time (the time it takes the site's management to prepare the order, from the point of purchase confirmation until the order is shipped) is up to 7 business days.
- Delivery time is 14-52 business days from the date of purchase. Shipping times vary from country to country and may also be shorter.
- Approval of purchase is conditional on the product being in stock at supplier warehouses during the requested delivery date and/or at the time of the order. The company will not be obligated to sell the product in cases where it was not stated that the product is out of stock and/or if the product was not taken down from the website before the time of order placement, the customer will not have any claim against the company for any kind of damage, whether direct or indirect, that was caused to them or any third parties as a result, provided that the company will refund any amount paid by the customer, and/or cancel any charges if such were paid.
It should be emphasized and made clear that there may be situations in which a particular item is presented on the site as existing in stock, but is in fact not in stock and cannot be supplied – in such situations the transaction will be canceled and the customer will have no claim against the company, provided the reimbursement of the amount paid to the company by the customer.
- The Company may refuse service to anyone, at any time, for any reason, at its own discretion.
- In case of transaction cancellation after the product has already been shipped to the customer, no refund will be given to the customer.
- In case of transaction cancelation after the product was shipped to the customer, and after the product’s return to the supplier's warehouse, a full refund will be issued, excluding any shipping cost and/or taxes, which will be borne by the customer, unless stated otherwise by the site’s management.
An item can be returned – provided it is unused, in its original packaging and condition, with the original manufacturer labelling still attached – within 60 days of receipt.
- The management has sole discretion in determining the condition of the goods returned by a customer.
- The management will process the refund via the customer’s original payment method within 7 business days.
Products that cannot be returned
You cannot return swimwear and underwear.
Swimwear and underwear can be returned on condition that the product(s) had arrived defective or that the product that arrived was different from the product ordered, with the terms of order cancelation being in effect, In such a case, the product must be photographed in a way that shows its defects, and the photographs sent along the refund request, in order for the customer to receive a full refund or a brand-new product to be sent to the customer in stead of the defective product.
Responsibility of the site management
- The Management and/or anyone acting on their behalf will not be liable and will not bear any responsibility for any direct, indirect, consequential or special damage caused to the User and/or Customer and/or to any third parties as a result of purchasing from/using the website not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions – whichever is the reason for such a claim – including the loss of income and/or the prevention of profit that may be caused for any reason, in which case the Management will reserves the right to cancel the relevant order.
- The management will not bear any obligations and/or responsibility in excess of the value of purchased products, and any indirect and/or consequential damage.
- The Management will not be responsible for any delays in the delivery of items due to events that are outside its control, such as malfunctions, delays, strikes, natural disasters, computer system or phone system malfunctions that may interfere with the completion of the purchase process, or malfunctions in the e-mail services.
- Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
- Filling out the registration form on the website constitutes the consent of the user/registrant that the entered information, and/or any further data produced based upon this information and/or any other related information that has reached and/or will reach the management’s knowledge will be stored in one or more databases belonging to the company or anyone acting on its behalf, and that any such information will be used for the following purposes: (A) For the purposes of marketing, advertising, sales promotion, and contacting the registrant in any manner, including direct marketing via any media that we deem appropriate (including in writing, print, telephone, text message, facsimile, computerized way or other means); (B) for the purpose of loyalty encouragement, analysis and statistical research, conducting surveys and any other online use related to marketing; (C) for internal purposes, such as investigation of complaints and/or reviews; as well as (D) for the purpose of mailing advertising and marketing materials, including via the use of a "cookie". Such use of registrant/user information shall not be considered an infringement of privacy.
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. Bazzbuy does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Bazzbuy, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Bazzbuy shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Bazzbuy reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Bazzbuy a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.